The health of our attendees, exhibitors, and staff is our top priority. As we prepare for our United States Powerboat Show (Oct 1-4) and United States Sailboat Show (Oct 8-12), we are taking unprecedented steps to proactively anticipate and deal with the challenges presented by the Covid-19. We are collaborating with city officials, county and state health departments, government officials, and events with similar characteristics to develop safety standards, procedures, and policies to ensure a safe and productive boat show experience.
We understand how important these shows are to the boating industry, the city of Annapolis, and the people who support our exhibitors. We are doing everything in our power to anticipate and address every possible contingency in keeping every participant in our shows safe. All protocols, regulations, and guidelines recommended by health organizations will be enforced.
2020 SHOW POLICIES:
Updated July 15, 2020
The following regulations have been put in place for the 2020 United States Powerboat Show (Oct 1-4) and United States Sailboat Show (Oct 8-12). As state and federal guidelines are defined, we will continue to update this list.
- Daily attendance to the shows will be regulated through pre-sold tickets. Each day will have a strict maximum capacity level.
- Everyone entering showgrounds is required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Everyone entering showgrounds will be temperature screened. All attendees are encouraged to park at the Navy Marine Corps Stadium for temperature checks, ticket scanning, and hand stamps. Stations will also be located at Yacht Basin Gate and Main Gate areas.
- Tent configurations have been altered to include one-way only walkways through all tents and air handling systems purifying and moving air.
- Touchless hand sanitizing and washing stations, as well as face mask dispensers, will be made accessible throughout the show.
- Showgrounds will close each day at 6:30pm (5:00 p.m. on the final day of each show). Exhibitors and attendees will have 30 minutes to make their way to the exits. After this, cleaning and disinfection of the show premises will begin.
- All meetings, classrooms, workshops, and VIP areas will be limited to 50% capacity, allowing for proper physical distancing.
- No after-hours events will be allowed on the show grounds this year.
- Due to Maryland Health Department guidelines, no dogs or strollers will be allowed this year.