All classes are held Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the same times each day.
- Lessons from Sailors Who Log 100 Days on the Water Each Year
- Hear from sailors as they share stories of their travels and lessons learned.
- Docking De-Stressed
- Tips and Tricks you to help take the stress out of close quarters maneuvering and how to dock like a pro.
- Diesel Basics
- From fuel filters to black smoke learn to keep your diesel engine happy.
- Get Your Captains License
- Want to become USCG licensed captain? Learn what you will need, from sea time regulations, classes and certifications to apply for your license.
- Weekends on the Water—Cruising to towns in the upper & middle Bay
- Join Chesapeake Bay Magazine publisher John Stefancik for a fun-filled exploration of some of the best towns to visit on the Upper Bay. He’ll cover day-tripping, overnight cruising, where to go if you just want to take the boat out for lunch or dinner, and how to get the most our of your time on the water.
- How to Anchor Your Boat
- Learn tips and tricks on how best to anchor including set up, equipment, and best practices.
|Time||Friday, April 29||Saturday, April 30||Sunday, May 1|
|11:00am||Get Your Captains License||Get Your Captains License||Docking De-Stressed|
|12:00pm||Diesel Basics||Docking De-Stressed||Get Your Captains License|
|1:00pm||Spending 100 Days on the Water||Spending 100 Days on the Water||How to Anchor Your Boat|
|2:00pm||Weekends on the Water||Weekends on the Water||Weekends on the Water|
No pre-registration necessary but limited seating is available. First come, first served.
Seminar schedule and speakers are subject to change. Show admission required.