10. Located in the historic and beautiful seaport of Annapolis, Maryland!
9. Two shows for the price of one! Introducing Brokerage Cove. Browse more than 60 previously owned powerboats offered for immediate sale in St. Mary's Cove.
8. Bargains! If you want maritime bargains, come to the United States Powerboat Show. Exhibitors on hand to work with you.
7. Win the Grand Prize Exotic Charter Vacation. Enter drawing to win a six-night charter vacation in B.V.I. provided by Marine Max Vacations
6. Just $18 a ticket for a boatload of entertainment.
5. Indulge yourself on magnificent yachts like Palm Beach, Hunton, Fairline, and Grand Banks. Browse the luxurious treasures of Tesla Motors, MarineMax Vacations, The Boat Village, Florida Motor Coach, jewelry, wine tasting, and luxury lifestyle goods, in our LUXURY PAVILION!
4. See power boats from 8 to 80 feet, including fantastic motor yachts, trawlers, high-performance boats, offshore fishing machines, family cruisers, center consoles, inflatables, paddleboards, ski boats, and luxury ocean-going yachts.
3. Attend the Preview Day Thursday October 16 for the best deals, see premiering boats, talk with exhibitors and attend the free VIP Preview Party on Pussers Upper Deck.
2. Presenting the most exciting new boats from the major manufacturers. Hundreds of brand new powerboats on display–many designs and models will debut at US Powerboat Show
And the number one reason to visit the 2013 US Powerboat Show in Annapolis Maryland IS:
1. Boaters have the unique opportunity to board and inspect most new models on the market, make side-by-side comparisons, and talk to industry representatives about all aspects of buying and owning a boat. There is nothing like a boat show to shop new boats.