April 27-30, 2017
October 9-12, 2017
NEW LOCATION: Naval Academy Club at the United States Naval Academy
For the first time, 2017 Cruisers University students will attend classes at the Naval Academy Club, formerly the Officers Club, on the grounds of the United State Naval Academy. The Naval Academy Club is a historic facility consisting of multi-sized meeting rooms, dining facilities, a full service catering program, and a restaurant and lounge.
Since 1845, the United States Naval Academy has played an integral part in the history of Annapolis and the nation. Today it is a prestigious four-year service academy that prepares midshipmen morally, mentally and physically to be professional officers in the naval service.
Enjoy these exclusive United States Naval Academy experiences as guests of the Annapolis Boat Shows.
More than 60 classes are available for prospective cruisers in one-to-four-day programs. This curriculum addresses a wide range of critical topics to assist cruisers prepare to live aboard a boat and to go with confidence. From cruising the Chesapeake to circumnavigating the globe, our experienced instructors have been there and done it.
Buffet breakfast and lunch will be served each day at the Naval Academy Club, with events and tours planned after classes conclude.
All Packages Include:
- Educational Materials
- Instruction by Renowned Cruising Experts
- Classes Held at Naval Academy Club
- Breakfast and Lunch at Naval Academy Club
- Evening Social Activities
- Admission to the Annapolis Spring Boat Show
- Complimentary One Year Basic BoatU.S. Membership – $30 Value
2017 Tuition Packages
Four-Day Master Cruiser Series $660
Our most intensive program includes a two-day study in one of the following topics; choose up to eight classes from our extensive curriculum to complete your four-day package.
- Cruising Women – Back by popular demand! Taught specifcally for women, by women. Includes 1/2 day on boats.
- Diesel Maintenance – Use a working diesel and cut away model to learn how to maintain marine diesel engines. SOLD OUT
- Modern Coastal Navigation – From paper charts to modern marine electronics and tablets.
Cruising Preparedness Series
Four-Day Package – $660
Three-Day Package – $530
Two-Day Package – $390
One-Day Package – $230
Customize Your Curriculum
Choose four individual classes a day, or opt for all day courses. Easy online registration.
Full Day Courses
Marine Weather Forecasting – Mark Thornton
5 Step Plan to Successful Cruising – Jean Levine & Jeff Grossman of Two Can Sail
Individual Classes – 90 minutes each and more than 30 to choose from!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (410) 263 – 7802