April 23-26, 2015
The Ultimate Aide to Navigation!
Cruisers University offers the most comprehensive curriculum on cruising available anywhere. Register today for a tuition package best suited to your cruising needs.
All Packages Include:
- Educational Materials
- Continental Breakfast & Lunch
- Admission to the Annapolis Spring Sailboat Show
- Exclusive Social Hour Saturday 5 pm sponsored by Cruising World
- Opening Day Celebration Friday 6 pm sponsored by SAIL Magazine
2015 Tuition Packages:
4-Day Platinum Package $590
Two days (Thursday and Friday) of intensive training in one of the following areas and two additional days (Saturday & Sunday) of elective seminars.
Cruising Women - A resounding success premiering 2013, this program is for all women, whether hesitant to jump aboard or an experienced cruiser looking to broaden her skill base. Non-intimidating, and a great confidence-booster.
- Basic Navigation - Coastal navigation and piloting skills are learned by combining modern electronics with traditional techniques. Hands-on training utilizing charts and plotting tools will benefit all mariners seeking this essential knowledge.
Diesel Maintenance – Using a working diesel and a cut away model, this hands-on class brings you up to speed on must-have knowledge to understand, troubleshoot and maintain a marine diesel engine. SOLD OUT!
iNavigation © - Incorporating the latest technological navigation methods with traditional charts, become competent and confident finding your way on the water. Use of a boat simulator will add an extra dimension to the hands-on experience of this new course. SOLD OUT!
3-Day Gold Package $450
Three days of customized curriculum on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
2-Day Silver Package $360
Two days of customized curriculum on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday
1-Day Bronze Package $190
One day of customized curriculum on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Purchase Cruisers University Tuition online (see link at right). Elective choices are provided to Cruisers University Registrar via phone (410 263 7802) or emailed to email@example.com