An Annapolis Tradition Since 1970
The 1970 debut of the United States Sailboat Show in Annapolis, Maryland marked a new concept — the first in-water sailboat show in the country. Today, forty-five years later, the Annapolis Boat Shows remain the premier producer of in-water boat shows. With more than 200 events produced throughout the years, Annapolis Boat Shows has established an unsurpassed reputation for offering the most comprehensive boating exhibitions in the industry.
Each Boat Show is Unique:
- The 45th internationally acclaimed United States Sailboat Show, in historic downtown Annapolis, is both the largest and oldest in-water sailboat show in the country.
- New in 2014, located in its own floating marina, the United States Sailboat Show is expanding to include Brokerage Cove, a show within a show, displaying previously owned sailboats available for immediate sale.
- The 42nd United States Powerboat Show, in the gorgeous seaport of Annapolis, is the nation’s oldest in-water show of new powerboats.
- New in 2013, the United States Powerboat Show expanded to include Brokerage Cove, a show within a show, at a new venue exhibiting previously owned powerboats available for immediate sale.
- In 2015, the 32nd Bay Bridge Boat Show located in Stevensville, MD will be the Mid-Atlantic’s largest, spring boat show for both new and premium brokerage powerboats.
- In 2015, we will host the 5th Annapolis Spring Sailboat Show, the latest addition to our line up of great boat shows.
- Cruisers University, part of the Annapolis Spring Sailboat Show, is by far the most comprehensive cruising educational event available to boaters who are still in the dreaming phase or preparing for the big journey. We offer one to four day tuition packages, covering cruising destinations, boat systems, and all things related to the cruising lifestyle.
Each of our boat shows give boaters the unique opportunity to board and inspect virtually every new model on the market, make side-by-side comparisons, and talk to industry representatives about all aspects of buying and owning a boat. Exhibitors are highly motivated to put you in the boat of your dreams at the best possible price. In addition, one can shop from a vast display of boating products and services — everything from financing and insurance to electronics and foul weather gear. Its a fun and informative day exploring boats and boat supplies.
Paul Jacobs, President and General Manager
Sheila Jones, Show Manager
J and Marci Kolb, Operation Managers
Kelly Jackson, Sales Coordinator
Rhonda Townley, Finance Administrator
Bonnie Seidelmann, Media Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Julie Hare, Finance Assistant
Nancy Grisham, Educational Events Coordinator